1.Large Eyeshadow Brush
3.Small Eyeshadow Brush
5.Taper Blending Brush
6.Angled Eyeshadow Brush
7.Duo Angled Eyebrow Brush
Brushes Care Tips:
1. If it’s a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly with soft soap warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine.