Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes 6X Pop-Top

CAD $43.48 or subscribe and save up to 5%

10 in stock

Choose a purchase plan:


Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes is the only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. This wipe cares for your baby’s precious and delicate skin. Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes is parabens free, alcohol-free, dyes free, or fragrances free. The remaining 1% of the ingredients consist of dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua-Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.

Additional information

Weight 3.4 kg
Dimensions 22.9 × 22.9 × 19.3 cm


The estimated delivery date for this product is between 2 days to 12 days.

Orders received after 12:00 noon are processed the next day for despatch.

For more information on Shipping and Delivery visit:

Order Enquiry


    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

      Translate »